top of page
Understand Your Pharmacogenetics
What is GeneSight?
1. GeneSight is a test designed to look at how your genetically metabolize certain psychiatric medications.
2. This analysis shows us how your genes may be affected by certain medications.
3. GeneSight provides your provider with results that can tell us how you may break down or respond to certain medications that are commonly prescribed to treat depression, anxiety, ADHD, and other psychiatric conditions.
Does my insurance cover GeneSight?
1. GeneSight takes multiple insurances and Medicare/Medicaid
2. They will call you if there is a problem with getting it covered by your insurance prior to analyzing your sample.
3. If your insurance will not cover it, the cost is no more than $330.00
bottom of page