Medication Refill Instructions
1) Please be advised that we do not refill medications over the phone, via fax, or regular email. You must have a regularly scheduled visit in order to receive the proper medication refills. If you have missed, cancelled, or no-showed for your appointment, we reserve the right to refuse your request.
2) If you lose your prescription, you must have a police report. If this is a controlled substance, we will NOT refill those medications. We reserve the right to refuse any refill.
3) If you are on a controlled substance, you can only refill 30 days from the date that you last filled your medication. We will not authorize any early refills. If you run out of your controlled substance, we will not refill without an appointment. All patients on controlled substances are required to be seen on a monthly basis to receive a refill effective October 1, 2020.
4) All medication refills or any medication adjustments require an appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
5) We understand that things come up and you may need to reschedule your appointment. Please contact us immediately as we offer several ways to facilitate your visit.
6) Calls or Faxes from pharmacies will not be honored and is not an acceptable form of requesting a refill.
7) If you are having a severe medication reaction, please proceed to the nearest emergency room or call 911. We are usually able to see you for an emergency visit the same day during our normal business hours to make medication adjustments.
8) If you any questions of concerns, please click the link below to message the nurse, request a refill, or email us at tranquilityMedrefills@myupdox.com
All medication refill requests should be sent using the medication refill link below.
Please include the following information in your refill request:
1) First and Last Name
2) Date of Birth
3) Name of Medication and dosage
4) Last and upcoming appointment dates
5) Email address and phone number