Dr. Henrietta Evans DNP, RN, PMHNP-BC, GNP-BC
1) Please be advised that we do not refill medications over the phone or via email. You must have a regularly scheduled visit in order to receive the proper medication refills.
2) If you lose your prescription, you must have a police report. We reserve the right to refuse any refill.
3) If you are on a controlled substance, you can only refill 30 days from the date that you last filled your medication. We will not authorize any early refills. If you need medication adjustments, you must schedule an appointment. You must request your refill 7 days in advance via the Patient Portal.
4) We understand that things come up and you may need to reschedule your appointment. Please contact us immediately as we offer several ways to facilitate your visit.
5) If you are having a severe medication reaction, please proceed to the nearest emergency room or call 911. We are usually able to see you for an emergency visit the same day during our normal business hours to make medication adjustments.
6) If you any questions of concerns, please login to the patient portal to message your provider directly.